Writers Retreats at Casa Ana
If you’re working on a writing project, or want to start one, or if you have a deadline to meet, or you just need some inspiration, come on one of our Writers Retreats.
We hold Writers Retreats twice a year. Our next dates are:
Wednesday 12th – Wednesday 26th June 2013
November 2013 – dates to be confirmed
From just £220 per week the Writers Retreat gives you:
- an opportunity to write in quiet and inspiring surroundings
- a room of your own with en suite bathroom
- access to gardens and terraces with glorious mountain views
- warmth and comfort, with underfloor central heating and rain showers in the bathrooms
- Casa Ana’s famous breakfasts every day
- lunches and dinners at reasonable prices
- good company: the heart of the house is the open plan kitchen/dining room where you can get a coffee or a glass of wine and chat to other writers and to your host, Anne, owner of Casa Ana
- option to bring a partner or friend: double and twin rooms available
Mentoring on the Writers Retreat
The Writers Retreat also gives you an opportunity for one-to-one mentoring with an expert writing coach most of whom are editors with Fish Publishing. (As well as offering critique and editorial services, Fish Publishing runs annual competitions for short stories, memoirs, flash fiction and poetry.)
Leave behind the cold and wet of the northern climate. The weather in the Alpujarras is welcoming, with glorious sunny days, little rainfall, balmy summer evenings and magnificent winter sunsets. When you need a break from writing, there are long walks in the mountains (and short walks to the bar) from the front door. Oh yes, and flights are cheap if you book early.
Prices & Booking
Prices June 2013: One week only (minimum stay one week): £260
Two or more weeks: £220 per week
NB. Places are strictly limited so early booking is strongly advised.